Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Great Shot


G'day readers! The panty of the day is a Victoria's Secret brand full back string bikini. This darling little number is very silky and soft with a bit of elastic to it, being made of a nylon and lycra blend. Ain't that pretty the way the satiny material shimmers? And the floral pattern makes it all feminine and sexy! I bought these about five or six years ago, but they are still in like new condition, stretchy and soft. If ya see some on sale somewhere, buy 'em, you'll like what you get.

I've been out of commission lately, suffering from some physical trauma that's made it hard for me to do much at all. At any rate, I was able to watch a movie on DVD the other day entitled "Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon". This is a horror movie spoof that is quite ingenious, if you're into the whole horror movie thing. I personally just love a good horror flick, so perhaps I'm being biased, but I really enjoyed this movie. The guy who plays Leslie Vernon (yeah, it's a guy Leslie, not a girl), gave a brilliant performance; masterful really. And of course, (drum roll please), there is a wonderful panty upskirt shot in the movie. A lovely female victim being persued by the killer, to my delight, decided to go up a ladder, giving the audience a perfect view of her lovely panties under her short little skirt. Heck, even if you don't like the rest of the movie, you panty lovers will be sure to get a thrill out of the panty shot! Well, sorry to cut it short, but I've got to get some rest for my body to heal, so I bid you adieu, thanks for coming by.

2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

Sorry to learn that you've been under the weather. It's never fun and especially in the heat of Summer. Hope you're feeling better soon!

badside said...

Thanks PM!