Thursday, July 19, 2007

Welcome Posh Spice!


Welcome readers! I apologize for my long term absence, feeling much better now. Not sure if any of you have gone through any sort of nerve pain, but I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Hopefully it won't come back! Speaking of backs, how about the thong back panty of the day? These are a silky nylon stretch thong made by Partners. These don't really have much in details, but they make for it in the build quality, which is excellent. The material itself is very soft and feels great against the skin. I doubt you can find these in stores any longer, as I purchased them around eight years ago.

Was watching TV the other day and in honor of the Beckhams (Soccer star and Spice Girl), coming to the USA, Entertainment Tonight ran a list of things that are not well known about the couple, secrets I think they called them (get it Victoria's Secrets?). Anyway, the one that really got my attention was that David enjoys wearing his wifes thongs! Yet another big star to add to our ranks, I knew I liked that bloke. Of course I'd love to wear his wife's knickers too!

No comments: