Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Summer is the Season!


Welcome Everyone! Sorry for the recent lapse in my posting schedule. I've been trying to keep up with at least two per week, but last week and the beginning of this one, I had quite a bit of serious stuff to deal with. I actually pulled an all nighter on Monday night trying to get the latest phase of this project completed. Haven't done that since the good old college days!

Summer is festival and street fair time around here. There's at least one if not more of these every weekend around town. I usually hit certain ones every year with my friends. This year I missed one of my faves, but attended a new one (to me anyway) about two weeks ago. The sun had come out and the weather was spectacular, sunny and warm, but not overwhelming or too hot. We grabbed some food and people watched (well, mostly girl watched) while sitting on the grass soaking up some rays. There were just tons of lovelies out that day. It's really amazing how the sun seems to bring them out! Got to see tons of eye candy. Lots of VPL and DP's to see!

The panty of the day is a Hilliard and Hanson brand. These are cotton string thongs/ G-strings. I liked the lacy detailing and cute little bow, plus the baby blue color is a turn on for me. On the right butt, the G-string can be quite tantalizing. The small triangular piece of material at the top of the back waistband is a nice way to accent the back side. I bought these about 6 years ago and they are holding up very well, with stretchy elastic. The cotton is a little on the hard side, but other than that, no complaints here. I've included a front and back shot so you can get a more complete idea of what they look like, the right picture is obviously the back side.

Thanks for stopping by, I'll try and get in here again before weeks end and give you guys another posting.

No comments: