Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Off to the Races


Welcome Everyone! Hope you all are having a great week so far! The panty of the day is another from LV Panty. When I saw this pic I just knew I had to post it here, I love these panties! If any of you know who makes these please do let the rest of us know. I don't know what it is about these ruffly, lacy, sheer styled panties, but I find them irresistible. Hope you enjoyed that as much as me!

I went to the races over the weekend, had a blast. It was pretty warm on Sunday (actually got a little sunburned), so a lot of the ladies at the track were wearing shorts or skirts. Some of the skirts were about as short as could be without showing any panty. It took about all my strength to keep myself from kneeling down to have a look! There were definitely lots of cuties walking around. One girl sitting in the bleachers a few rows down from me was wearing a short pink skirt. She somehow maneuvered herself onto her boyfriend's lap facing him and they started making out. She had some skill, because despite me watching her (and a bunch of other people too), she was able to spread her legs and straddle her man without ever showing her panties. Amazing! I just love the way ladies do that sort of thing, tantalizing us guys without ever showing anything!

3 comments:

Pantymaven said...

Just curious... what kind of races?

badside said...

It was the MotoGP, premiere class of all motorcycle racing (IMHO). Kind of a let down as it wasn't much of a race at all.

SheenV said...

That is some picture! I love those panties, just wish I could get a pair.