Friday, September 21, 2012

Way Way Down


Hola Readers!  Ever feel like someone beat you with a shovel?  I've been duking it out with a cold/flu the last couple of days.  I gotta tell you, this thing has been kicking my butt!  Anyway, finally feeling a bit better.  Today I'm just gonna make it easy on myself (and your eyes) and put up the above pic of a delightful pair of panties I spotted over at F-21.  I think those are so cute!  Any who, have a great weekend and get some rest, that's what I'm gonna try and do.

2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

Those panties remind my of a pair I saw way back in the 60's. They were the first I'd ever seen with writing on them... they read "LIKE?". I thought it was pretty funny...

PS: Hope you feel better soon!

badside said...

Thanks PM! Slowly recovering.