Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Kim K Tweets


Welcome Readers!  How is your week going?  I'm SO tired!  Anyway, being hump day, I'm thinking perhaps you are contemplating stuffing your face with some junk food to comfort your way through the rest of the week.  How about some junk food for the brain instead, it's much less fat forming on the belt line. 

So in keeping with my theme of pilfering ideas from Slippy, here's some pics of Kim Kardasian that she Tweeted of herself last week.  I think they're quite tasteful actually.  I especially love the one of her in her bra with the pearl necklace, very hot.

Miss K seems quite adept at being able to keep herself in the limelight.  Kudos to her for being able to keep that train going down the tracks as long as she has.  Of course, I've never actually seen her TV show, so I have no opinions of it as a viewer, although I do have my suspicions about it.  Anyway, who cares, right?  Just enjoy the pics.

No comments: