Monday, August 13, 2012

Jessie Rogers




Hello Readers!  How was your weekend?  Hope you got some rest in and got caught up on sleep (or at least had some fun).  To kick off your week, I'm posting some pics of the lovely Jessie Rogers.  She's an adult model who can be found on various web sites.  The other Fred is the one who brought her to my attention.  I think she's very pretty, lovely eyes and smile.  As always, be sure to click for full size glory.




I find it fascinating that hair and makeup make such a huge difference in appearance.  I'd seen pics of Jessie with her, what I assume, naturally curly hair, but when I saw the pics of her with the straightened hair I was blown away.  To me, she looked amazing, prettier some how.  I suppose some of that is the makeup too, but her hair seemed to really enhance her looks.  I do wonder though if curly hair styles were in, would I think the opposite way and like her better with curly hair?




 Don't get me wrong, I think she's very cute and pretty either way, I just really like the way she looks with straightened hair.  She looks stunning; breathtaking!