Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bye Friend



Welcome Readers!  Been swamped lately and am still playing catch up.  Crazy last couple of weeks for me.  I was able to stop by the shopping district on the way home the other day.  I went upstairs to where Frederick's of Hollywood is and...where was it?  Gone!  I couldn't believe it.  There wasn't even a trace of it's existence.  In it's place was some other store which had annexed it's space.  You couldn't even tell it was ever there, completely erased.  It was like being in one of those moves where the guy is trying to convince people that he'd seen a murder, but no one believes him and all the evidence is gone and covered up.  The store was right there I tell you, right there.  Luckily there's still another one I can shop at, would hate it if I only was able to get things from there on line.

5 comments:

Pantymaven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pantymaven said...

Never saw a Frederick's store. The catalog was as close as I ever got.

badside said...

Really?! You being a long time panty fanatic, I'm kind of shocked you've never been to one PM. Not sure where you are, but check out their web site; they have a "store locator" search on there. It's not that big a deal, I just like seeing the products in person and not just in pics.

perfect71ps said...

Is Frederick related to Shirley?

badside said...

perfect71ps: I think they are unrelated companies. Guess Hollywood was always kind of a kinky spot so a good place for lingerie companies to be based.