Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Fergie


I was watching some videos on why-tube and came across another old song I always liked, Fergie's "Big Girls Don't Cry".  In it she wears some baby blue satin ruffled panties.  To my eye they look like they're Spoylt brand.  I don't think they make these any more.  I always wanted a pair as they look really cute and I'm sure the materials and construction must be top notch since the price way back when was $80 on up to well over a hundred.  Anyway, gotta like any video that shows a cutie prancing around in her panties!  Take a look below.

2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

Nice!!

How'd you like to be a cameraman on that shoot?

BTW: Did you see the pix where she wet herself on stage?

badside said...

What?!! No, never heard of her wetting herself on stage! Will have to do a search for that! ;^)