Monday, December 06, 2010

Give a Little


Moino Readers! Wow, can you believe it's December already? So what's been happening with you? Getting lots of shopping done I'd guess. I hit the stores recently and it was pretty crazy, lots of people, a good thing as our economy can use it. Anyway, I've been wearing my low rider jeans a lot, the ones that JamieLin says must be girl jeans. I swear they're not, but wouldn't care if they were. Anyway, the waistband of my underwear will make an appearance if I bend over or squat while wearing these pants. I was at the store the other day and two cute girls were behind me when I squatted down to get something from the lower shelf. I heard them giggling and I think one took a pic of my ass with her camera phone. LOL, I felt kind of excited and proud that they wanted a pic of me! Maybe next time I'll wear a thong or lacy waistband panties and really give them (and me) a thrill!

4 comments:

Pantymaven said...

I was at a college dance competition over the weekend and saw three DP's. All the girls were wearing low riders and when they would lean forward to talk with people in the rows in front of them there was at least three inches of flesh and then just a peek of panty or panty elastic. That's the problem with the new styles of panties... they ride lower than the pants. :-(

badside said...

Yeah, kind of a shame, although I do enjoy seeing some cute butt cracks too!

SheenV said...

Hot photo! I do love to wear the low-riders. I'm thinking about a pair of Levis Curve ID's

Anonymous said...

Sheen..such a naughty gurl!

-Badside