Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Vote




Hola Readers! Hope you all went out and voted yesterday. I had to do quite a bit of reading, as there were so many propositions on the ballot time around. Generally, I'm against over regulation by government. I think it's a bad idea. I know most laws are enacted with good intentions, but I don't think we need a law for everything. The problem is that people challenge common sense or try and circumvent the exsisting laws and go around the spirit of what was written. At any rate, I'm getting side tracked here. I would like to say that we are living in exciting times. Our President elect is a black man! I don't think his race had much to do with the election at all for most people, and that my friends is a good thing. Maybe our nation can finally put past pain and wrong doing behind us and move forward together as one. It's a proud moment for America, whether you voted for Obama or not, you have to be proud of our nation for taking this step. In San Francisco there was a proposal to bar the police from arresting hookers. Not exactly the same as legalized prostitution. I could see how the cops would then target the johns since they couldn't go after the hookers. If you're going to legalize prostituion, you have to do it right. Make it legal only under certain strict circumstances. Have health checks, age checks, no pimping rules, control pricing, and maybe a zoned area of activity or only allow transactions to take place indoors. Knee jerk initiatives have no place on the ballot, I wish people would think things through before they put things out there. I shouldn't say any more, this isn't a political blog after all. Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

Pantymaven said...

Your pics, right on the heels of Halloween, reminded me of a costume party that I attended following the popularity of the movie Wonder Woman. A young lady who was wearing a WW costume had, for some reason, left her regular panties on under the costume. The sight of them peeking out from her backside had a lot more guys following her around than just me. Thanks for reminding me about it.

SheenV said...

I vote for the last girl. Great pics!

Anonymous said...

PM: Wonder Woman!! Man, Lynda Carter was stunning as WW. I had a big crush on her when I was a kid! I can just imagine the guys following that girl around the party!

Sheen: I like the last girl best too!

-Badside