Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bra-Suit


Hola Readers! How is your week going so far? In current events, I hear there is a possible class action law suit against Victoria's Secret. A woman claimed that a VS bra irritated her skin and caused her some medical problems. Hardly seems like lawsuit material (pun intended). I think that the US is over zealous in bringing this sort of case to court. For gosh sakes, if the bra is irritating your skin, don't wear it, return it to the store and complain, end of story. I'm not totally defending the big corporations either, we all know they can be quite greedy and evil if left unchecked. I will say that VS has always provided me with excellent product and usually good service at their many locations. Comparing my VS panties and lingerie with other brands, the materials and workmanship of the products are usually a cut above most other brands. I even have a few higher end pieces of lingerie and they seem about the same level of over all quality. Does that make me a VS fan-boy? :^D

PS: Of course pictured above is a lovely lingerie set from Vicky's Secret.

6 comments:

Pantymaven said...

OT: Had to make a business trip into the heart of the Amish country today. They don't have clothers dryers and still hang their clothes out to dry. Many of them have these long clotheslines that run from their porches to a pole or a building (mostly barns) a fair distance away. That means everything is on one line and you can see each piece individually. I had a "blast from the past", stopping periodically to look at the panties on display. The best one had over 20 pair up there in plain view. Oh for the good old days!!! :-)

SheenV said...

I do like the newer things VS has to offer, a bit more dressy than the Pink line.

MommyHeadache said...

lol are you serious? You go into VS as a man and they don't bat an eyelid to measure you for a bra? wow, that's enlightened.

Anonymous said...

PM: Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Sheen: Agree with you there, the pink line wasn't my favorite.

Em: I'm strictly a panty man, never buy bras. They wouldn't look right on me. LOL, there'd just be two empty cups floating over my chest! ;^P As for the sales women, I'd guess they think I'm buying for a female.

-Badside

Anonymous said...

That lawsuit is just stupid. Unfortunately stupid lawsuits occasionally succeed. Makes you wonder what the heck is wrong with people.

Anne

badside said...

Hi Anne, yup, I'm constantly questioning the way the world works! ;^P