Monday, November 24, 2008

Celebrity Spotting


Hola Readers! How was your weekend? Well we're into our short week here so hold on tight and get ready for the holiday. YAY...football and turkey, two great reasons to be thankful for sure! The pic of the day has nothing to do with anything I'm writing about today, just something that I liked and thought you might too.

When the weather starts to get cold it's always a great excuse to rent some movies and veg out in front of the TV. Of interest to the horny readers of this blog might be "Taking Lives" a thriller starring the lovely Angelina Jolie. The movie was just so so, maybe a bit too predictable for me, but not a complete waste either. The saving grace here was Angelina going topless. She has very nice natural breasts, although she is a bit skinny looking too. Her arms are verging on skeletal, which is not a turn on to me. Still, there's some extra thrill that one gets from seeing a celebrity in the buff. Not sure why that is.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great Thanksgiving, sexy!

badside said...

You too Anne (on both parts)! ;^)

Anonymous said...

I gotta be honest...that woman is AMAZING in the picture. I can hardly form a sentence...bblakdjslkdfsldf.jioujlskdfskl

seee???

badside said...

SV: Welcome to the Badside. :^D About the pic, I couldn't agree with you more!

Anonymous said...

I really like it ωhen indivіduals get together
and share vіews. Greаt site, keep it
up!

Also visit my ωеb page :: taxicab service in Irving
My website > grapevine taxi service