Friday, November 21, 2008

Panty Privacy



Mire Dita Readers! How was your week? Aw come on now, it wasn't that bad was it? Well, your Badside is here to make it all better. Just think what it'd be like if you were some gorgeous young singer and you couldn't even buy some cute lil panties for yourself without mobs of people watching. Hmm, I can relate somewhat in that I don't like being watched when I go lingerie shopping either. LOL, thought my loyal readers might get a kick out of reading about the plight of a famous person. Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

:-)

I once saw one of my employees looking at lingerie in a big Department store. The last thing I wanted was for her to see me in there so I really didn't get to see much. BUT... if I ever get that far in my blog you'll read about this same lady and panties. :-)

badside said...

PM: Can't wait to read about that one!