Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Visions in Sepia



Welcome Readers! How is your week going so far? Found a couple of pics I thought you'd enjoy whilst surfing the net. For your viewing pleasure we have Shannon Elizabeth, movie actress best know as Nadia the exchange student in American Pie. I'm sure she has been the subject of many a young man's fantasies if ya know what I mean. She has a lovely body and doesn't mind showing it on camera, so I guess you could say we are all very lucky to have her available for movies and pictures. I haven't seen her as much lately, but hope to see more of her in the future (in more ways than one). Interesting panties they chose for this photo shoot, they look like bloomers or something from another era, she pulls the look off wonderfully.

2 comments:

Rambeau said...

I love the subtleness of the sepia, as well as black and white.

badside said...

Yup, when used right (like here), lack of color can be very effective.