Friday, January 11, 2008

Uniforms

Howdy Readers! How are you all doing? Survived another week did you? Feel like unwinding and throwing off your work? The pic of the day should help you "relax". You know how they say a woman can't resist a man in uniform? Well, the same seems to be true of us guys towards women (at least me anyway). There she is again, the naughty schoolgirl, showing us her pretty panties.

Well, I had to go out of town for a few days, thus the absence of posts recently, but I should be getting a few more updates in here as my schedule allows. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

SheenV said...

Mmm, I have a thing for St. Trinian's girls!

oldblue said...

I have a question! Why are young ladies so much more attractive today than they were when i was young and why are they so much more open about sex. I guess that's two questions, but a great pic as usual. Thanks for an entertaing blog.