Monday, January 14, 2008

No Time


Greetings Readers! What better way to kick off your week than with a pair of panties? Pictured for your enjoyment today is a pair of Frederick's of Hollywood thongs. They're made of white nylon and as you can see feature some very thin and sheer lacy material. I love the ruffled edging that goes around the leg and waist openings. Sorry to say that these are no longer available at the stores, although to be honest, I haven't set foot in a Frederick's store in at least ten months or so. Last time I was there, I felt very disappointed by the selection they had. Things always change, so maybe I'll go check it out sometime soon and see what they have.

I went on a business trip last week and it threw me off for some reason, couldn't keep track of what day it was. Anyway, I was hoping to stop by some local lingerie shops while I was there, but didn't get a chance. Oh well, it's not like I really have the room for any more panties anyway, guess it was a good thing in disguise. Have a great week!

No comments: