Wednesday, January 02, 2008

!!!2008!!!

Another year has come and gone, can't believe it went by so fast. How was your new year celebration? Hope you all made it home safely. I had a few drinks, but didn't go overboard, hit a local bar with a friend and rang in the new year with some other drunken fools. I read somewhere that eating a donut for new year is considered good luck in Finland. The circular shape symbolizes the completion of the year, "Full Circle". I should have lots of good luck, I love donuts! Funny, I had a friend who used to call his lady's pussy a donut. They'd giggle and such when talking about it, so even a lunk head like me could figure it out. I remember she had a hot sister (they were both hotties), who I helped type out a paper for one night. Why would I waste my time doing that? She was wearing some lowrider jeans and her pretty white lacy thong was giving me a big hello. We always flirt when we see each other, ah one of these days. I was just laughing with another friend about how we guys are such suckers for the ladies, show us a little skin and we're like warm pudding in your spoon!

Well, here's to a great '08!

2 comments:

oldblue said...

I think the lace had more to do with it than the skin. Love a good up-skirt even though most of them are posed. Keep up the good work.

Pantymaven said...

There is nothing like a good upskirt!