Friday, November 16, 2007

V for ?

Howdy Readers! The weekend is upon us! I'll be going to a motorcycle show over the weekend. Hoping that there will be some scantily clad models there for me to take pictures of. Of course I'll be happy to share the treasures here with you all, should there be any. Speaking of treasures, the picture of the day is a capture shot from the movie "V for Vendetta". I watched this movie a long time ago when it first came out on DVD and wasn't all that impressed. It was just OK for me, probably good enough to rent, but not to own (gladly, I rented it). Anyway, whilst reading an article about Natalie Portman and how she doesn't plan on doing any nudity in future films (a shame), I was reminded of a scene in V for Vendetta. The scene for me was the highlight of the film and this capture is from it. I'm sure you can guess why exactly I was drawn to it. IIRC, Natalie Portman's character poses as a naughty girl prostitute and goes to the home of a high ranking religious official who is into that. Anyway, from what I remember she was looking pretty hot in that outfit. The outfit was leaning too much toward "Little Bo Peep" than naughty school girl for my liking, but she pulled it off (the look, not the outfit). Probably not enough there to make you sit through a whole movie just for that minute of visual delight, but hey, I won't stop you if you want to either.

Now if I could find a playful lass who would like to have some dress up fun with me, I'll be one happy camper! Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Pantymaven said...

There was a time when going to women's tennis matches was a real treat. That was before they all started wearing the compression shorts. Somewhere in my collection I have some really good pictures that I took when the skirts were flying and I got the whole panty. Ah... for the "good old days!"