Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Just a Hint


G'day mates! Hope you all are having a great week. Found this picture recently, and knew I had to post it here for all of you. I love these teasing shots like this one where you just see a little of the panty peeking out the top of her pants. It's so voyeuristic to get a little hint of panty like that. Things that turn me on about this pic? First of all, white panties are my favorite color. Second, love the cute little bow. Third, lacy satin panties! Lastly, I just love being teased, so just a hint of panty can keep my attention for a very long time. Chime in with your opinions, yes, no maybe?

Went to a house party a few weeks back and drank WAY too much. It's hard to stop drinking when you get past a certain point I guess. Anyway, as usual there was a line waiting to use the toilet, so I checked the master bedroom, BINGO, there was a master bathroom in there. The hostess of the party was a real cutie, so I was hoping maybe she'd left a pair of her undies laying around for me to inspect. NO, I didn't plan it out that way, either. Anyway, there were no panties to be found, too bad! Well, had a good time, just would have been SO much better if I had only found some panties!

3 comments:

Pantymaven said...

Even though it's getting harder and harder to find "downpants" in real life it doesn't stop me from looking (and hoping). Every once in a while I find one though and my "batteries are charged" for a little longer. I also look for VPL's. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and I hit the jackpot with the girls who signed patients in. Three girls all with black polo shirts and tan pants... all tight and all managed to have to bend over to get a file while I was standing there. Believe me, it's getting harder and harder to see a crotch line with today's style of panties but today it was 100%. It was a very good day!

SheenV said...

Love the panty peek! In fact, I saw a red satin thong today!

badside said...

Very nice fellas!