Thursday, November 15, 2007

Car Show Chick

Hey Everyone! How's your week looking so far? Almost over, hang in there! Found this anime style picture on one of my internet surfings over to the S Spot. Anyway, when I saw it, I definitely thought it'd be good material for the blog here. If only I could see this kind of thing in real life! Actually, I have to admit this illustration is a turn on to me somehow. The artist seems to have captured a near perfect view and angle for we lucky viewers.

I attended a car show a few weekends ago. It was pretty kool, lots of auto eye candy to see. Not sure if any of you are car buffs, but I've been to a few car shows over the years. At this one there were some car model girls standing by some of the cars. I wish I'd had my camera because there was one girl in particular who really took my breath away. She was wearing a naughty schoolgirl outfit complete with the ULTRA short plaid skirt. I couldn't turn away from looking at her, she was SO sexy! There was a bunch of guys taking her picture too, many of who were kneeling down in front of her, I'm sure getting a wonderful view of her panties! Best of all she didn't mind at all and was really playing it up for the cameras. Ah, such a nice memory for me to lock away in the brain for later!

1 comment:

Pantymaven said...

Some of the anime stuff is great. Probably, for some, it's the closest they'll get to the real thing.