Monday, November 19, 2007

German Yellow Naughtiness


Welkomen Readers! How was your weekend? Getting prepared for your Thanksgiving? The picture of the day is from the German version of GQ magazine. Everyone's favorite girl to love/hate is the subject matter on the cover. I always think it's remarkable that someone can be famous for being famous and for no other reason, but that's a whole other discussion. Anyway, the artists over there at the magazine have selected a delectable, mouth watering pair of yellow ruffled panties. The panties mixed with the teddy bear are a nice combo that make the whole set up seem naughty, always a good thing.

Had a good time at the motorcycle show over the weekend. They had some pretty girls there modeling at the displays. One girl in particular caught my eye, a brunette beauty. They had her wearing a tight red top with a very tight and short black skirt. When she sat down on the stool at the display, you could almost see her panties, but not quite. Anyway, I'm never one to stare, so perhaps if I kept looking I would have gotten a nice peek, but I didn't see any panty. Well, have a great short week everyone!

PS: Not sure what happened to my catalog pictures from a few posts ago, they seem to have disappeared somehow. Maybe the company complained and they got pulled? Anyone know about this stuff?

3 comments:

Pantymaven said...

I'd be willing to bet that was it. I have know idea how they find out about these things especially when you consider how many posts are made per day. PS: that's the best pic of Paris I've ever seen. :-)

Anonymous said...

It is your old friend, Ross Rosser. Sorry for the disappearing act. Just wanted to let you know that I check in from time to time. Certain things have become known, time has helped with the digestion thereof, and life continues on. Ross is indefatigable.

Love those yellow panties. Just love em.

Ross Rosser

badside said...

Hey Ross! It's so good to hear from you! Glad to hear you are still out there and reading the Badside, (hopefully enjoying the postings). Hope things get better for you. Fight on my friend!