Friday, June 15, 2007

It's Friday!




Hola readers! Did ya think I'd let you escape the week without one more update? Ye of little faith! ;^) Pictured for you today is a lovely ivory colored, string bikini cut panty made by Frederick's of Hollywood. These charming panties feature a full back panel connected to the front by two thin elastic straps. The panties are made of a nylon blend and are quite light feeling in weight. As you can see in the detail shot, there are pretty little flowers in the fabric. I bought these, I would guess, maybe 10 years ago, so I doubt they have them around anymore. In fact I've been to the local FOH and they don't even seem to have this style/cut of panty anymore. A shame really, as I would have considered these to be a staple item. If ya see some for sale, buy 'em!

Don't know if it's the warm weather or what, but I've been extra frisky lately. The hotter it gets, the more revealing the clothes get too. I'm sure that helps! I rented the movie, "Code Name: The Cleaner" the other day. It's a comedy starring Cedric the Entertainer. He was quite good in it, funny stuff without being raunchy at all. I think a lot of comedians try to be over the top for shock value, so I appreciate it if someone can make me laugh without having to go in the gutter (although that kind of humor can be amusing as well-sometimes). Anyway, you probably already guessed that this movie does include a panty scene. We are treated to Nicolette Sheridan in a very lovely pink bra and tanga set. Her body is incredible, toned and muscular, but still feminine. She must work very hard to keep that up as you don't even see people in their 20's looking as toned. My one gripe being that her cute little butt is a little on the flat side, but that's nit picking.

OK class dismissed! Have a great weekend everybody...enjoy that sunshine!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Exceptionally nice photography on this one, Badside. :)

badside said...

Hey, Thanks Anne! Glad you like it. Hmm, you think I can get a gallery to show my work?