Monday, June 04, 2007

Street Fair


Howdy Readers! How was your weekend? Too short you say? Well here's a little pick me up for ya, a lovely satin panty made by my old pals at Frederick's of Hollywood. These are panties in the most minimalist sense of the word. A tiny satin panel makes up the front panel and the rest is just spaghetti straps which tie at the waist. I'm sure you can imagine the fun you and your s/o would have with these!! I picked these up around six years back on one of my panty buying missions. They came in several styles and colors, of which I bought several, so you may see others of this line in the future.

I went to a local street fair over the weekend. The sun was playing hide and seek, but mostly hiding, so the ladies were dressed in more concealing wears. Of course there was still plenty to see, but not many short skirts. I got many a fine view of some delectable derriers. One girl had on some skin tight, white pants giving me a wonderful view of her tiny thong panties. Thank you whoever you are! I know lots of people have no qualms about taking pictures of strangers in public, but I always feel a little self conscious about that and don't feel it's quite right to snap someone without permission. Anyway, the down side of that is that I have no pictures for you readers to see, sorry. Thanks for stopping by again, have a great week!

3 comments:

Anne said...

What a beautiful picture. You're so talented.
I'm glad to hear you don't take pictures of people without asking, that is kinda rude.

badside said...

Hi Anne, glad you like the pic! Yeah, I guess it doesn't really hurt anyone taking a picture, but to me it just seems like a violation somehow.

oldblue said...

think what the people around you must think when it is quite obvious what you are taking a picture of. also my kudos for your ability to take such great pics, the panties seem to be suspended in air.