Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Sun is Coming Out


Greetings readers. Today's going to be another quickie post. The picture today is one I found over on Amazon for a DVD. I'm not really into tattooed girls too much, depends on the girl and the tattoos themselves. Some people tend to go way overboard. Anyway, not passing judgement at all, just my own taste. So here we have the cover of a new DVD with a cute girl showing her panties. Great pose that they picked for that shot. Whenever I see something like this, it always makes me think there must really be a lot of panty lovers out there. I doubt there are many guys out there that wouldn't love to see a girl's panties, or who doesn't think it's hot to see her lingerie collection.

It's been getting hotter and hotter lately. I went down to the beach yesterday and there were tons of people. As I was walking back to the walkway from the water, there was a cute brunette about in her mid twenties and slender to medium build. She was sitting in the classic panty lover position, leaning slightly back on her hands with her legs bent in front of her and slightly spread apart. Wow, I wish I could have fully enjoyed the view and stared, but I didn't want to be rude. I just took a few quick glances, trying to take in the beautiful view of her bikini covered crotch. Ah! Gotta love those hot days at the beach!

Thanks for stopping by, see ya again soon.

2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

I'm not a tattoo lover either but when I see one in the small of a girls back it give me hope for a possible DP (downpants). :-)

Anne said...

She's cute. I like her slightly mischievous smile. :)

Yay, beach weather is starting!!!