Saturday, May 12, 2007

Holiday?

Hi everyone! Hope your weekend is going well so far. The panty of the day is another from Victoria's Secret. These full back bikinis feature a very pretty embroidered lace front panel and a sheer back panel. The waistband has two little straps at the front hips on either side, a nice touch. The elastic is very heavy duty feeling and the overall construction seems to be very good. These are a few years old at least, but I think they still have some similar to this in the current catalogs. Well worth the purchase if should come across a pair (no pun intended).

All you husbands, boyfriends and "baby daddies" out there, I hope you have finished your Mother's Day shopping. It's so funny how we think of these "holidays" as being so traditional, after all who wouldn't think it would be nice to have a mother's day? The greeting card industry is ingenious, thinking up these holidays so that we'll all run out and spend our hard earned cash. I read an interesting article once about how the US companies were trying to push Halloween on the French, but that it wasn't catching on despite a heavy advertising campaign. Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked, I was just going to suggest that all you late shoppers run down to Victoria's Secret and get mom something sexy. Of course that's always my first idea for gift giving since it's the gift that gives back! Give mom a hug from me...see ya soon!

2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

Ahhh... The economics of America! It's not just the greeting card companies. The entire shopping world goes crazy. I got a flyer from DELL computer suggesting I buy a computer, just for Mom. Hmmmm...

My favorite purchase, for my wife, was a tight pair of knit pants... all the better for a VPL. :-)

Anne said...

So most holidays are a scam.
I can't help it, I'm a sucker for a cute holiday anyway. :)