Monday, May 21, 2007

Movie Mistake



Welcome everybody! I trust you all had a great weekend! Mine was pretty good, dinner and some outdoor activities in the wonderful sunshine. The picture of the day features a cute cotton panty. I'm not generally a huge fan of cotton panties, preferring instead nylon ones, but the butt in the pic is so cute, I couldn't resist. The source of the pic is unknown, so if the owner should come across the blog and want the pic taken down, I'll happily do so (or post a link to your site if you like). I like the little flowers around the waist and leg openings, the whole thing brings beautiful girls in sun dresses to mind!

I was watching "The Amityville Horror" on DVD the other night. This was the new version, not the old one. The story still takes place in the 70's, but they made a mistake, the leading lady's panties. They showed her panties ever so briefly in a bedroom scene, but they were tiny little tangas. I would guess, the average woman back in the early 70's didn't wear tanga panties, although I wouldn't argue the point too much. I should try and get a job as a panty historian at a movie studio! ;^) "No, those panties are completely wrong, remove them immediately!!" Actually, they looked great in the movie so no complaints here.

Glad you came by, see ya soon.

3 comments:

Anne said...

I actually like certain types of cotton undies. These are cute.
...hey, all your talk about self-pleasure is making me horny. ;)

Pantymaven said...

For what it's worth, I actually knew the house where the real Amityville horror took place. One of the members of the family who owned the house, at the time, had once work for my father. Ironically, I also knew the people who bought the house after the murders.

But, back on topic, you're right... to do a period type movie, someone should do the detail work, right on down to the type of panties worn at the time. In most cases they do.

As far as cotton panties go, I think they make for a nice change of pace. My preference is the nylon satin type, especially when it comes to "self pleasure".

badside said...

Hi Anne, glad to hear my words had a positive effect on you!

PM, would love to hear more about that Amityville family(s) and house, sounds interesting/scary. I watched the extras on the DVD and it sounded like the son may have been either mentally ill or on drugs and that's what caused the whole tragic incident. Sad.