Thursday, April 26, 2007

Something Different


Howdy Readers! Congrats! You made it past "hump" day and now you're in the home stretch for the weekend. This week went by pretty fast for some reason. The panty of the day is actually not really a panty at all. It's a garter belt made by Victoria's Secret. This is an old fashioned type of belt that is mainly a stretchy material covered with lace. I always wanted one like this and they were actually kind of hard to find for a long time. I guess they were out of style and so I didn't see them around. When I spotted them for sale, I just knew I had to have one. I just love this thing. I think it's very sexy. Anyway, I don't think they have them anymore, again. I just bought this in the last six months sometime. You might find one on e-bay or online somewhere, snatch it up while you can!

Sometimes I go for months without any panty activity. During these times I am usually too busy to have any time to relax and play or I'm just not in the mood for it. It's always a pleasure when I do get back to it though. It usually gets sparked by me buying a new panty or other lingerie. I do have what I consider to be a large collection of panties and occasionally I go through them. I often find oldies but goodies that I'd forgotten about, it's like finding a five dollar bill in your pocket! So maybe this weekend all you collectors can go through your own collections and see what you find.

2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

I remember the first time I saw a garter belt on a clothesline. I had absolutely no idea what it was. It took about 3 or 4 years for me to actually see one on a girl.

badside said...

Would love to read about that story!