Thursday, April 19, 2007

A Quick Hello


Hello Readers! I just wanted to leave you guys a quick message today. The panty of the day is a Victoria's Secret nylon, string thong. These are a pretty blue green color and have a semi sheer material (you can see the back panel in the pic through the front panel material). I bought these at least five years ago, and they are still stretchy. The material itself is nice and smooth and has a good weight to it, not too heavy or light.

I hope you all have a great weekend. See ya soon.

6 comments:

Pantymaven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
badside said...

PM, I deleted your comment as I thought perhaps you wouldn't have wanted your e-mail address hanging around for anyone to see. Hope that's ok with you.

Anne said...

I love the colors in this picture. Do you set up and take the pictures yourself? They're quite artistic.

badside said...

Anne, Thanks for noticing! I actually put quite a bit of effort into some of the pics. It's part of the reason that I don't always have time for posting. Nice to get a pat on the back! ;^)

Oh BTW, I was the anon who posted about the two stroke business on your blog, sorry, was being lazy and didn't sign in.

Anne said...

Oh, was that you? You sure are multi-talented. Ever think of blogging about other things? Maybe environmental concerns or politics? You sure seem to know your stuff. ...How about politicians' underwear? haha!

SheenV said...

I like the panty and the photo. Great job!