Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter


Salutations Panty Perverts! Just popping in for a quick weekend posting. To welcome spring, I have selected a pair of oh so sweet pink pastel ultra soft cotton full back bikini panties. Aw, ain't those cute? These are another pair of Partners brand panties, still nice and stretchy after 8 years of ownership. These would look great under a mini skirt while your wife or girlfriend hunts for hidden Easter eggs way down low someplace.

I was watching the news the other night and there was a story about how people have been stealing panties from Victoria's Secret. In fact the store claimed some $14 or 15,000 dollars worth were missing. They claimed some people had been stealing up to 100 or 150 panties at a time. This was done by defeating the security tags on the items. The news of course went into a detailed step by step instruction on how to this type of theft. WTF? Am I crazy or do you think that the news shouldn't be making training manuals for thieves?!! Anyway, I thought it was pretty interesting that panties were being targeted by thieves over other products. The news was really selling the story in the teasers before each commercial break too. I guess they should know, people want to hear about panties! Have a Happy Easter everyone! See ya soon.

2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

There was a mall security officer talking to a group of teens just outside VS about two weeks ago. I didn't see anything in the paper about it but now I wonder if they didn't get caught shoplifting...

OT: I got two e-mails that you'd posted to my blog and I ended up deleting the messages before OKing that they be published. ( I was trying to put them in a folder and hit the wrong "button".Brain fade, I guess) Anyway, could I ask you to try and post them again. I'd really appreciate it.

Anne said...

Training manual for thieves. Wow, crazy.
I hope you had a good Easter. :)