Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Cycles in Style


Welcome! The panty of the day is a Victoria's Secret classic cut stretch bikini in emerald green lycra. The material has a nice sheen to it with a hint of sparkle that you can't really see in the picture. These were bought about seven years ago I think and they remain stretchy and soft as the day I got em. Not exactly the most exciting looking panties in the collection, they were purchased during one of my "everyday" style panty binges. For some reason I strayed away from the really fancy, evocative or hyper feminine styles to the everyday types of panties that women might wear when not going out on a date. Somehow the thought of that made me horny at the time. I wonder if those of you out there go through similar changes in tastes in your adventures in collecting?

Well, how was your weekend? Hope you all didn't get any heart attacks from April Fool's day pranksters! I was going to pull one on y'all, but didn't get in here on the day, so you were spared from my attempts at humor! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

I would've thought you'd bring these out for St. Patrick's day... :-)

badside said...

Ha ha! I probably was planning on it at some point and forgot! Don't be surprised to see them come out for next year's St Paddy's Day.