Sunday, March 11, 2007

Weekend Update

Hey Everyone! Hope y'all had a great weekend! I found this picture and had to post it here at the Badside. Great panties if I do say so myself. I don't know the actual original source of this picture or the manufacturer of the panties, so the usual disclaimer and call for info both apply.

I was going to post something really serious today, but decided that I would rather keep things light hearted. The world can be screwed up enough without having to read about it here too. So on that note, I ask that you all think of something pleasant, close your eyes and imagine you are at your favorite spot, enjoying your favorite drink, your tunes are playing in the background, you're with that special someone and the two of you are laughing and having a great time! Ahhh! Ain't that the best!

3 comments:

Anne said...

what a nice, upbeat post. Serious is good, but nice is good sometimes too.
You're a good guy, Fred. :)

Pantymaven said...

Sorry I missed your previous post but I did leave a comment.

One of the things I find interesting is just how expensive some of the frilly panties cost these days. In the period of time that I'm writing about (the late 50')even the most expensive ones I remember were right around a buck. Even into the late 60's, there were still some really nice ones for around a buck and a half. I have some old Sears and Monkey Ward catalogs from that period (but they're buried so I can't get at them)and they had some really fancy panties for around that price. I'll have to make an effort to dig them out!

badside said...

Thanks Anne! I think you're pretty nice too!

PM, sorry to read about how you were mistreated at your old job. Would love to see some pics of the old catalogs. I've got some vintage pics recently which I'll try and post sometime soon.