Friday, March 02, 2007

Welcome to March!


Welcome! Sorry for the long delay, things always get crazy for me. The panty of the day is a combo with the panty site of the day...www.lvpanty.com

As you can see, they have captured a beautiful butt enveloped in a lovely see through, white, ruffle, full back panty. As in the past, I am posting the picture without permission, so if this is a problem, I will take it down immediately if requested by the owner. I have checked out the sample area of the site and they seem to have some great stuff there. To my eye, the photographer may be a panty fetishist him or herself. I say this because many of the pictures really capture the essence of what I like to see. Great lighting, perfect angles, very well done indeed. I'm sure many panty fans already knew about that site, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway. BTW, if anyone knows the maker of the panties pictured today, let me know, I want some for my collection!

I was reading Shay's blog a while back where she was talking about her breasts and why men are attracted to breasts. This reminded me of something I had read somewhere a while back about there being two different kinds of guys, the breast men and the butt men. I would have to say that although I do find breasts to be sexually attractive, I am definitely a butt man. I just love a girl with a nice butt! This probably relates to my panty fetish. I know lots of guys who get really worked up over seeing a girl with big boobs. Nothing wrong with that at all, but for me the site of a juicy, wet vagina is a million times more arousing than seeing breasts.

I have been to many strip clubs, from full nude to bikini bars where they don't even go topless, and I don't really get too worked up over that stuff. I sometimes wonder why I feel that way, but I've narrowed it down to a couple of reasons. One is that the environment is sleazy and in my opinion, not very intimate. Then, I often have the thought that most of the girls are there to sucker us poor chumps out of our paychecks, or they're some poor lamb who needs the cash desperately, either way can be a turn off. Then of course, even if a girl is fully nude, you still can't really see anything because it's too dang dark in there. I guess, I'm a little old fashioned that way, but I find it much more enjoyable to be in a relaxing and intimate environment.

Anyway, I once read somewhere that perhaps the alpha type male may be attracted to breasts as they are at the top of the body, where as a beta or omega male would be attracted to the butt and vagina as they are seen best from below. So what do you all think? I can have either a dominant or a submissive side depending on how I feel (both can be fun!).

Well, that's it for now, have a great weekend everyone.

3 comments:

Pantymaven said...

As the saying goes, "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder". As much as I like seeing a nice butt with a panty line showing (a fading happening) I still like it to be associated with a pleasing face and figure. So, in my case I'd have to say it's a "total package", if you will.

badside said...

You are right about the total package being the winning ticket. I guess I should have said that after the usual qualities one sees first, such as a pretty face, most men gravitate toward either breasts or butts.

badside said...
This comment has been removed by the author.