Monday, March 19, 2007

Spring is in the air


Welcome Panty fans! The panty of the day is for all you cotton panty lovers. This pair of sunflower yellow panties is a Partners store brand in 100 percent cotton. These panties are very comfortable and the cotton is pretty soft. The elastic is still stretchy after having been around for 7 or so years. These panties are close enough to the androgynous cut that I bet you could wear them and not raise much attention (except from your s/o hopefully).

Actually these panties remind me of a girlfriend I had in high school. Sometimes I'd take a shower at her parents place (they were always at work), and after, I'd wear her tank tops home. She had a few panties like these, which I may have worn too! I do remember her having a baby blue pair like these for sure, which at the time I thought were somewhat boring. I always wished she'd wear something more frilly for me.

Hope you all had a great weekend and didn't get too much of a hangover! I decided to catch a movie and some dinner with friends instead of doing the Irish Tavern thing on Saturday. Have been feeling extra randy this past week, maybe because it's almost spring again. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

Have you ever found a panty just lying on the ground and wondered about the story behind it. Just last week I saw something on the ground at one of our shopping centers that was obviously not just a rag. As a satin panty fancier there was a certain familiarity about the material. It was lying next to the rear tire of a SUV. I walked up to it and kicked it and saw, immediately, that it was, indeed, a satin panty. After a few more kicks it didn't appear to be soiled so, making sure that there was no one looking, I picked it up. It was a pair of Vanity Fair "Sleeks" which retail for about $9.00. If they had been worn it wasn't for long. Puzzling, for sure!

badside said...

Sadly, I hardly ever find panties like that. If I do, they're usually dirty or ripped up and not something I'd want to keep (or even touch)! I wonder if the pair you found fell out of someone's shopping bag or something. Lucky find!