Monday, June 10, 2013

Emmanuelle Chiriqui

Welcome to another week readers!  Hope you all had a great weekend.

Recently, I've started watching "The Mentalist" on TV.  I like the characters and it has an interesting ongoing story arc.  Part of that arc is a mysterious character played by the beautiful Emmanuelle Chiriqui.  I find this girl irresistible, so sexy and cute.  The episode that I just watched, had her in white full back panties and then a see through mini summer dress that barely covered those panties.  I tried finding a clip of the scene, but no one has posted it yet that I can find.  I did however find this clip from the movie Elektra Luxx starring Carla Gugino (another of my favorite ladies of the acting world).  As you can see, this movie is now on the rental list!


3 comments:

Master Tiberius said...

Yes! Canadian chicks are hot. She was amazing in Entrourage.

badside said...

I'm really going to have to watch that show! The other girl is Adrianne Palicki from Friday Night Lights the TV show, a hottie too.

Pantymaven said...

I'll have to remember to check on the Mentalist website to see if they have re-runs of previous shows. The clip you posted is quite sensuous. I'll try to watch the show...