Monday, June 03, 2013

Jeri Ryan


Welcome to a new week and a new month.  How about a MILF Monday post to get things started?  And how about a very buxom blonde for that MILF Monday post?  OK, then it settled, today is officially Jeri Ryan day here.


Jeri sure looks nice on the red carpet, don't you think?


Like many others, Jeri first caught my attention when she played the Borg character 7 of 9 on Star Trek Voyager.  What a great concept for a character, she was the "Data" or "Spock" of that crew, analytical and cold, but in a comical way too.  Of course she had assets that Mr Spock or Data didn't possess!


I'm sure many people would love to be assimilated by her, I know I would gladly volunteer!









2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

She has one great smile! I've always liked her.

Nick Dreems said...

Hot! Great post.