Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Dancers


Alright it's Friday I mean Wednesday that's really a Friday!  I saw a blurb about the Dallas Mavericks dancers' new outfits being controversial, so of course I sacrificed some of my free time and researched it, but only because I thought my readers would be interested in the fashion aspect of it all. ;^)  As you can see for yourself the outfits are quite nice.  I definitely like them.  From the Dancers main page on the Mavs site, you can click through to mini pages for each of the lovely dancers.
Personally, I don't see what the big deal is, I think the uniforms are cute/sexy and if the ladies wearing them don't mind, why should we?  Plus, I always say, if ya got it, show it (if you want to)! ;^)




Now get ready to stuff yourselves tomorrow, please be careful and responsible out there on the roads.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

1 comment: