Friday, January 07, 2011

Oops, I did it again!



Gowwa Readers! Oh boy, I did it again and started browsing lingerie and found a few items I just had to have. This time the feeding frenzy happened at Fresh Pair where I picked up some new panties and a Felina ruffle skirt (pictured above). It seems I just can't escape the bite of this lingerie fetish bug. Actually truth be told I've been super horny as usual and this always influences me in very naughty ways. Luckily for me my fetish is just lingerie and not something worse (or even more expensive).

On a high note, Fresh Pair is now offering free two to three day shipping when you purchase $30 or more, which I did. A great deal in my book. They also offer free shipping on ALL orders, but it's the slow kind. Being miserly, I usually end up waiting for my lingerie to crawl it's way through the shipping system, so getting this expedited shipping is pretty exciting stuff to me. Hopefully, I'll be frolicking in my frillies in no time!

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

SheenV said...

Wow, that frilly panty is perfect! I need one too.

Pantymaven said...

I guess all the lingerie sites are in the "sale" mode. The site I passed on to you had some real nice deals...

badside said...

Sheen: Treat yourself to one, you deserve it!

PM: Gotta love the sales!