Friday, August 20, 2010

Low Rise


Kuwe Readers! Ready for the weekend? Thinking of doing some shopping? I bought some new jeans recently and noticed that the cut of men's jeans is getting lower. I suppose this is in keeping with women's fashion. The waist of my new jeans is so low in fact that if I bend forward, I'm pretty sure the waistband of my underwear will show.

It actually made me feel kind of horny thinking about wearing panties under my new jeans and maybe exposing them to some women. I wonder what their reaction might be if they saw some pretty lace or nylon sticking up out of my pants, or maybe even a thong. Would they get turned on or maybe they'd be disgusted and think I'm a pervert (which I am). That's me in the pic, demonstrating what it might look like if I leaned over with high waisted panties on underneath.

I guess this is good news for Sheen and other guys who enjoy going out in public in women's clothes. Now you can really get away with it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhhhh, Fred. I hate being the one to break it to you, but I don't care what the label says--those are girls jeans.

Not that there's anything wrong with it. No, not at all.

Anonymous said...

nothing wrong with a low ride....

Anonymous said...

Jamie Lin: You might be right! ;^) Actually, they really are supposed to be men's jeans, but either way I don't mind!

Sir T: In total agreement with you!

-Badside

Pantymaven said...

With most of the panty styles going to boy cut, thongs and bikinis, the opportunity for DP's (even with the low rise style of jeans and pants) has dropped precipitously. Where I used to be able to go to the mall and get a half dozen or more views, now I usually don't see any. However, on Saturday mornings I visit a local farmers market and this morning I was greeted by a lovely sight... an attractive 40 something lady working behind a bench in which she had to bend over time and time again to get more produce to display. I'm pretty sure that what I saw peeking out from her jeans was a nice, shiny pair of Vanity Fair briefs. It made my day!!!

SheenV said...

I do love to wear the low-rise women's pants for exactly that reason! Thanks for the mention!

badside said...

PM: Sounds great!

Sheen: And we love hearing about your adventures out and about in your special outfits!