Tuesday, August 04, 2009

The Mall

Waachiyaa Readers! How are you all doing? I was pretty lazy last weekend, but did go shopping at an outlet mall with a friend. Sheen's latest post made me laugh to myself, as his experience at the beach reminded me of my outing at the mall. The place was crawling with these 15 to 18 year old girls, many scantily clad (it's an outdoor mall and it was a hot sunny day). I'd see some hottie, then she'd turn around and I'd realize it was some teenager. Embarrassing! There was this trio of two girls, maybe 20 or 21 and their mom. I gotta say mom was a serious MILF and held her own with the girls, very nice. They were speaking French to each other, so maybe they were from Canada. We kept crossing paths and they seemed to take notice of me too. I think maybe they enjoyed the attention.

3 comments:

Pantymaven said...

I think the girl in your pic was enjoying the attention the photog was giving her... a lot!

SheenV said...

Love the story! Thanks for the props!

badside said...

PM: Looks like it!

Sheen: Glad you liked it and YW.