Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Celebrity Sex Tape, Again


Tawnshi Readers! How is your week going? Sorry, meant to jump in here yesterday for a post, but didn't get around to it. Now, I was going to post about cutie Rebecca Gayheart and hubby Eric Dane's so called sex tape, but I somehow got a conscience and didn't feel it was right.

Long time readers know that I just LOVE celebrity upskirts and nip slips, but those things happen in public and the celebs are asking for it. I think they actually get off on the attention and are practically daring the paparazzi to snap pics of their panties. This sex tape is another matter entirely. Why? Because it was filmed in private and clearly was not meant to be shown to other people. It's an invasion of privacy.

In the interest of reporting to my readers here, I went ahead and watched the little film clip (What?! I'm not a saint for gosh sakes!). OK, I did enjoy seeing Rebecca's perky breasts, they're quite lovely indeed! But even I have boundaries and I felt a little guilty after when I thought about this clip being posted on the inter-webs for all to see. I just don't think it'd be right to post a link to the clip so I'm not going to (it's easy enough to find on your own if you really feel the need). Sorry if that seems like a let down for a blog that claims to be representing your Bad Side, but I think this kind of falls into the category of hurting others and that's something I won't contribute to. Oh, and for the record, there isn't any sex on the tape anyway, just some casual nudity, which obviously isn't the same thing as sex, at least not in my opinion.

If there's lessons we can all take from this tape, I'd say the biggest would be don't let a third party tape you getting high whilst naked, and if you do, don't let them keep the tape. Secondly, we learn that even the most beautiful looking people have kinky cravings that may not necessarily be satisfied within the confines of a conventional marriage. Third, said cravings can be something fun that a couple can share together, instead of being something that acts as a wedge between them. Fourth, even the pretty people turn to the pros when they need to get their freak on. If someone like Eric Dane can't get a hot chick to join him and wifey for a threesome, what chance do us regular jamokes have? Yes, I'm once again standing on the soapbox and ranting about how prostitution should be legalized.

Lastly, since I know folks come from all over the world to my little blog to see sexy pictures, way up there at the top of this post you are looking at the beautiful actress Peyton List. I watched a horror movie named "Shuttle" a while back that featured her in one scene in a white bra and panty set with matching high heeled pumps. Oh Joy!

2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

I agree about what should and shouldn't be distributed, especially if the source of the material is stolen or obtained fraudulently. The problem is that we often have no idea where the material came from.

BTW: Take a look at my last post again. I have a comment that you might find interesting

Anonymous said...

PM: re the comment on your latest post; What amazing timing! Life sure can be full of wonderful coincidences!

-Badside