Thursday, August 16, 2007

A Short Hiatus


Welcome Everyone! Hope all is going well out there. Things have been pretty busy for me lately and thus the lack of postings. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you. As evidence I present the panty of the day. A Vanity Fair Nylon and Spandex full back bikini with lace panels on the front. The material is quite thick and stretchy, yet smooth to the touch. These are what I would consider to be classic in style, and despite the fact that I bought them years ago, I think they are still available at finer department stores near you. If you don't have these, you should go out and buy a pair or four.

In other news, I'll be taking a little vacation so I won't be around for a little while. Hopefully this break will do me some good and my mind can relax a little. Until I see you again, have a wonderful time, enjoy yourselves and DO get your panties in a bunch, it's fun!

1 comment:

Pantymaven said...

I'm just back from my vacation. I hope to be able to post on a regular basis for a while. Hope your's is as good as mine was... even though it was a little "light" on panty peeks.