Friday, August 03, 2007

More Sopranos


Hola Everybody! Woo Hoo, the weekend is upon us! And what better way to kick off the fiesta than with the panty of the day? Today's panty is a cotton thong from Partners brand. This could be filed under the everyday panty section, a comfortable and practical thong for day to day use. I like the cute little colored pinstripes, reminds me of a candy cane. These are at least 5 years old and not available at the store anymore.

So how is everyone doing? As I said in the last post, I've been watching the Sopranos on DVD lately (great series BTW). The third season in particular seems to have much more panty content than the previous two. There is one scene with Drea de Matteo taking tennis lessons in a short skirt, she bends over to show her animal print panties. Then we get to see the lovely Annabella Sciorra in her white satin lingerie, very nice indeed. And of course the panty sniffing that was pictured yesterday. I'll try and get some pics for your guys and post them later. Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

I just got back from a quick 24 hour plane trip. When alone like I was I'm free to "peek" (downpants) and stare (visible panty lines) with out having to worry about my wife punching me in the arm. In any case, I couldn't believe my luck. Although my preference is for full briefs and hip huggers, I still appreciate a girl with a nice figure who's obviously wearing a thong. I got my fill of EVERYTHING... At least 5 great DP views (full briefs) and 4 VPL's made up of a mix of every type. The girl in the thong was really something. She was wearing a pair of white, tissue thin, capris and the "V" in the small of her back was like an advertisement that she was wearing a thong. I actually followed her for about 3 minutes. :-)

badside said...

Sounds like ya had a blast! Wish I was there too.