Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Panty Poll


Howdy Everybody! How is your week going? Good I hope! If not, here's a little pick me up to carry you through the day. The panty of the day is a Victoria's Secret sheer nylon bikini. Long time readers already know that this type of panty really pushes my buttons in all the right ways. I love those pretty ribbons on the hips and the ruffled material surrounding the back panel. I wish I had a pair of these, but I never ordered them and I don't think they make them any more. Hope some of you panty enthusiasts were able to get your hands on some!

I came across an interesting poll on the internet. You can see it HERE. It basically asks women to answer a few questions regarding panty thievery if it has happened to them. I would be very interested to read the results of this poll, but i don't see any link to the answers. Too bad, inquiring minds want to know! And in case you think I'm endorsing panty theft, you are mistaken! Wouldn't want you to end up like this poor bastard. Have a great week everybody!

1 comment:

Pantymaven said...

The answers to the poll are available. Just look at the upper left hand corner of the first page of the poll.

On the "panty thief"... some of our laws just don't make sense. People get off for murder with less time than this guy was possibly facing. Strange logic!