Monday, April 29, 2013

Melinda Clarke


Hola Readers!  Welcome to MILF Monday!  Today we have Melinda Clarke from TV's "Nikita" show.  If you don't know about it, Nikita is a TV adaptation of "Le Femme Nikita" the classic female action movie.  It stars the lovely Maggie Q as Nikita and Melinda as her nemesis Amanda.


Melinda plays the part of Amanda so well.  She is super sexy as a bad bad woman!  I can just imagine all the naughty things she could do to me!


I won't talk though, she'll just have to torture me for hours and hours!


The show airs Friday nights on the CW network.

4 comments:

Master Tiberius said...

She was also great in Entourage. Great post!

badside said...

I keep meaning to watch that!

Master Tiberius said...

You should. Entourage has some serious eye candy. Its LA!

Anonymous said...

The picture second down reminds me of a girl I dated back in the 90s. She was hot, hot, hot and also a red-head. She also had a black leather miniskirt that she'd wear in combination with a pink tube top that I would have rolled down if only I had the chance. Despite her seductive dress code she was a Born Again Christian and wanted to wait until marriage before going beyond simple kissing. I had to move on after only a month but I wonder still if she might not have been worth the ball and chain of marriage.