Monday, October 22, 2012

Sweet Sweet Connie


Hello Readers!  Well, the start of another week is upon us.  Thought I'd start it out right with a few pics of one of my favorite actors, Connie Britton.  I fell in love with her character on Friday Night Lights, and then never got to see her on American Horror Story, which I heard was great.  Now she's on the new ABC series "Nashville" airing Wednesdays at 10 PM.  I haven't watched it yet, but I'm hoping it does well, since I enjoy watching her on TV so much.









3 comments:

Pantymaven said...

She is stunning and the show itself isn't bad. I tuned in for same reason you mentioned... Friday Night Lights... and to see if she still held that same aura.

perfect71ps said...

Yes, she is cute. Love the freckles!

badside said...

Unfortunately, I am way too busy to watch the show and my recorder is full so I haven't caught the show yet. Hopefully on reruns.