Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mini Skirts


Mirdita Readers! I was out for a walk the other day. The sun was shining and it was a wonderful afternoon. As is common on such days, I happened upon a pair of lovely girls. They looked like they were in their early 20's or so and as I happened to round the corner and spot them, they had a sort of guilty look about them, as if I'd caught them in the act of doing something naughty. They were both dressed rather provocatively, miniskirts and high legged boots with skimpy tops. Just after passing them I heard one say to the other "Crotch Shot" and I turned and saw them step over a railing, going off trail into an area obviously not intended for public foot traffic. Oh how I wished I could have been in front of them to see that!

2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

Timing is everything!

Anonymous said...

Appreciating the hard work you put into your blog and
in depth information you offer. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't
the same old rehashed material. Fantastic read!
I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.



Here is my website; moderator