Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Strip Poker



Yoga Readers (that one's Ugandan)! Guess who was treated to an upskirt today? Yeah, I don't know who either. LOL! Just kidding, actually today at lunch your's truly got a panty peek. There were three college girls at the place I ate. When we walked in, the girl facing the front door was practically passed out on the table, she was wearing a mini skirt with her legs spread open. Oh man, hung over on a Wednesday at lunch time! Been there sister, don't want to go back! Anyway, she had on some sort of black panties, thongs most likely. I didn't gawk, just happened to notice and then looked away. Wasn't really a turn on for me, yet still memorable somehow. Of course I thought of you, my devoted (and perverted) readers! ;^)

Pictured today is MILF Cindy Crawford. She was the very definition of a super model before she decided to retire. As you can see she is still very beautiful. Anyway, I was cruisin the web and somehow came across this old clip from a certain late night show. I love the reaction she gets! You know Jay REALLY wanted to keep those!! I sure would have!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

HOLY SHIT!!! LOL! thats great! i cant believe she did that....love it! girl after my own heart...

and yup, ive been hungover at lunchtime on a wednesday too, sucks a big dirty dick :)

SheenV said...

I wish I were Jay!

Mr. Panty said...

I loved that clip-- what I would give to have that pair!

badside said...

Jez: I couldn't believe my eyes either! My kind of girl 4 sho!

Sheen: Me too!

Mr.P: Yup, those are priceless!

KatieCD said...

I've never seen that clip before, THANK YOU! What a wonderful sexy wooman....and very nice panties too.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you all know but there is a wonderful web site called "Men who wear panties" Try it out and see if you think it is something you might like to add to your list of Panty sites. You can have panties made by the site creater. You can also chat with other men who wer panties. There is als thousanda of photos of men and women in verious styles of panties. You can also down load pics of yourself in your panties and frilly things for others to see. I love the site and visit it every day. Enjoy. PPGLAWTON

Anonymous said...

i forgot to say hat it is free!! Men Who Wear panties PPGLAWTON

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry!! The site is "Panties for Men" The site Men Who Wear panties is not free.. PPGLAWTON

Unknown said...

north face outlet, insanity workout, nike huarache, hollister, hollister, herve leger, nike air max, wedding dresses, soccer jerseys, chi flat iron, longchamp, birkin bag, p90x workout, louboutin, babyliss, iphone cases, mcm handbags, nike roshe, gucci, valentino shoes, asics running shoes, jimmy choo shoes, lancel, timberland boots, ghd, north face outlet, ferragamo shoes, nike air max, giuseppe zanotti, mac cosmetics, new balance, celine handbags, beats by dre, mont blanc, converse outlet, baseball bats, ralph lauren, bottega veneta, lululemon, hollister, soccer shoes, ray ban, vans, instyler, oakley, nike trainers, abercrombie and fitch, reebok shoes, nfl jerseys, vans shoes