Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!


Just wanted to jump in here and wish all of you a Happy New Year! I hope that the year ending went well for all of you and that next year will bring many more good times. If any of you find yourselves alone tonight at the stroke of midnight, why not really make it a stroke of midnight and pop your cork right when the clock strikes twelve? In fact I encourage all of my readers to do so, if the conditions allow. Then no one will really be alone, just imagine all the other people out there riding the waves of pleasure that you are experiencing, all at the same time! See you all next year!

1 comment:

Anne said...

That sounds better than what I have planned, a night with relatives. Maybe when I get home. Happy new year, I hope 2007 will be great for you... and for us all.