Wednesday, June 28, 2017

When Ya Gotta Go...

 Image result for kelly osbourne starbucks

Hey All,

How have you all been?  I wonder if anyone still comes around here? 

I spotted an article yesterday and immediately thought of my long time reader and friend PM.  Apparently, poor Kelly Osbourne was forced to pee herself after attempting to make an emergency stop at a well known coffee chain's store in NYC.  I think we've all been there at some point and I can remember a few unfortunate times when I had to waddle around looking for a place to pee.

Here's a link to one of many articles about the incident.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/06/26/kelly-osbourne-pees-herself-blames-starbucks-for-denying-her-bathroom.html


3 comments:

Pantymaven said...

BS... that's one I'd really like to have seen! I wonder what she was wearing...

SheenV said...

I'm still here occasionally

Avijit said...

The foundation of Weborbit Solutions was mainly through an initiative taken by a group of enthusiast. The Premier Business Service provider is mainly catering to the IT and the branding sector. Hence Weborbit is having the basic concept to lead you digitally.
Visit Now: https://weborbitsolutions.com/

Best Web Design Company in kolkata

Best Web Development Company in kolkata


Best Android App Development Company in kolkata


Website Development and Design Company in kolkata

Website Development Low Cost in Kolkata

Web Development Company in kolkata

Top Digital Marketing Company in Kolkata